We offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of one of the top 100 fastest-growing organizations, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for dynamic motivated/ driven professionals to join our team. We are currently seeking strong candidates immediately for this unique opportunity!
We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
- Load and unload products from trucks and trailers.
- Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
- Maintain the vehicle cleanliness and safety.
- Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery.
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
- Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork
- Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products.
- Inspect car for cosmetic or service issues and report any needed repairs or servicing to the supervisor immediately
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid and current driver’s license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no previous traffic violations or DUI/DWI
- High school degree preferred
$15.00 – $20.00 per hour