We offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of one of the top 100 fastest-growing organizations, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for dynamic motivated/ driven professionals to join our team. We are currently seeking strong candidates immediately for this unique opportunity!
- Produces a quality product under sanitary conditions in the most efficient manner and on a timely basis.
- Unpacks materials; mixes ingredients; assembles product and packs finished goods.
- Ensures that all products (from raw materials to finished product) meet company and government quality standards.
- Inspects products; rejects or repairs products if necessary; records amount of waste as directed.
- Notifies lead or production supervisor of substandard quality product issues, ingredient/material problems and/or equipment malfunction.
- All duties are performed on a rotation basis within a given product line and will rotate to other product lines in all facilities as needed.
- Keeps a straight product flow along conveyors.
- Obtains labels from warehouse, codes as directed, re-boxes until needed, brings to labeling area as needed, places and centers proper label/sticker on products.
- Assists with training of new line attendants to ensure production processes flow according to standards and guidelines.
- Cleans and organizes the work area as needed and may help in other lines or facilities when needed.
- Performs all duties in compliance with existing USDA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), State, Federal, and company regulations, policies and procedures (including Good Manufacturing Practices [GMP’s] and safety regulations), including using all required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Conduct oneself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
Production Operations Supervisor
- Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
- Load and unload products from trucks and trailers.
- Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
- Maintain the vehicle cleanliness and safety.
- Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery.
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
- Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork
- Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products.
- Inspect car for cosmetic or service issues and report any needed repairs or servicing to the supervisor immediately
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 0 – 1 year of related experience
$11.00 – $16.00 per hour