The Vice President of Sales will oversee the revenue strategy for DeliverLean CARE to distribute home delivered meal services to health plans and risk bearing entities, including Medicare Advantage, state managed Medicaid, group Medicare, Medicare supplemental, individual and provider organizations. Candidate must have 10 years of successful selling into Medicare Advantage and state managed Medicaid and fully understand the nuances of selling through multiple lines of business and the correlating deadlines for decision making.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Reporting to the CEO and in partnership with others in a high-growth organization, the VP will utilize DeliverLeans’s™ impressive services infrastructure and client base as leverage to pursue new business relationships in Medicare Advantage and state managed Medicaid. Duties will include:
- Hit the ground running and quickly orient to Medicare Advantage filed benefit opportunities for 2022 and set demonstration meetings
- Identify pilots and programs for home delivered meals utilizing CMS Covid-19 guidance for plan year 2021 that permits plans to add services outside of the filing and desk review process
- Work with external consultant to quickly process the product and decision teams at 320 Medicare Advantage plans with the goal of gaining filed status with 15 plans for 2022.
- Strategize with leadership on growth strategies for existing accounts
- Define the available market in the corporate CRM and build a revenue pipeline that will become the focus of new business
- Deliver established revenue objectives determined once hire date is finalized
- Collaborate with marketing for periodic webinars and promotional activity
- Be accountable to the CEO for multi-metric reporting on category performance
- Ensure that renewals are properly monitored
- Represent DeliverLean™ from the highest moral and ethical standards
Major Areas of Responsibility
As the key sales contributor, this position will create the foundation of a much larger sales organization and must be proficient in creating processes, materials, strategic sales methods, and superior financial reporting. The specific duties represented in part below, are:
- Develop a national strategy to present DeliverLean™ to key decision-making contacts in the Medicare Advantage space and showcase the key tenants of value, quality, efficiency, and variety of products.
- Build a pipeline of key accounts and develop strategies to capture the attention of decision makers utilizing all resources at your disposal, including gift samples of food boxes of high-quality food.
- Ensure the proper sales tools are in place for success. This will require some grass roots planning for refining the PowerPoint presentation, one-page sales teasers, internal data and research that will compel favorable decisions to buy.
- Develop mastery of the presentation and content and become an industry ambassador for home delivered meals utilizing LinkedIn, virtual speaking events, associations and other advocacy institutions supporting the elderly.
- Lead the sales initiative by example, setting a high standard for work ethic, follow through, strategic thinking and compassion
- Participate in developing corporate revenue objectives and set a plan in motion to achieve said objectives
- Assist in developing the Client Success function and ensure that the business is prepared for servicing sold accounts so that the VP can focus on new sales
- Must have a sales orientation and possess skills and attributes that favor relationship sales, while having a keen understating of financial controls that drive profitability
- Ideate and monetize new product offerings and track the developments of competition, old and new
- Prepare Win/Loss analysis on all deals and share with leadership to inform product and price positioning.