We all know it is a challenge to make time for the gym, however daily exercise is absolutely essential for overall mind/body well being! Check out our 5 tips to shorten your gym time and make it easier to squeeze in a sweat session.
1) Find the Right Gym: Make sure the gym you join is not too busy when you have the time to make it to the machines. Before joining, look over the group fitness classes and make sure the times are convenient for you, and don’t forget to check the hours that the gym is open for business—many gyms close early on weekends and Fridays.
2) Limit Socializing During your Sweat Sessions: Although it can be highly effective to have a gym buddy, make sure your friend isn’t wasting your time by gabbing and distracting you from your workout.
3) Use the Right Form: If you are doing any gym workouts incorrectly, not only are you wasting time, but you could also injure yourself.
4) Change Intensity for Maximum Effectiveness: For example, try increasing the incline on the treadmill, upping the resistance on the stationary bike, or raising the height of a step machine. These variations will not only keep you mentally involved, but they also maximize the benefits of a quickie workout by surprising and challenging your muscles.
5) Get On DeliverLean! Skip the meal prep, cooking and cleaning. Let us take care of the kitchen work for you! We’ll customize a plan for your specific diet needs. Call 561-807-6080 to get started today!