employment type: full-time
Top 100 fastest growing company in the nation seeks dynamic motivated/driven sales professionals. We are located in the heart of Hollywood in a 36,000 sq ft facility. This is not a job. It’s a career n the booming health food/wellness industry. We are currently seeking 3 strong candidates immediately for this unique opportunity!
-All inbound sales leads
-close 60% of prospects
-Very fast paced
-Get Paid as you learn
-Commissions paid every two weeks
-100’s of new and exclusive leads everyday – never shared!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
-Full benefits package offered after an introductory period
-Immediate advancement opportunities
-Fun, exciting challenging work environment
-A CAREER for life, not a job!
WE ARE SEEKING
-Individuals who are looking for a stable organization to work hard for!
-Confident, outgoing, enthusiastic individuals
-Individuals with SALES EXPERIENCE
-Money motivated, aggressive, energetic, career minded people
-Hard workers looking for a n opportunity to show what they are made of!
- Setting up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Preparing ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cooking food in various utensils or grillers
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation, so we can expand our clientele.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Ability to read a recipe.
Examples of Sr Sous Chef / Chef De Cuisine skills
- 5+ years’ culinary experience in a high-volume, full-service restaurant
- Four-year degree or culinary school completion
- Experience preparing French cuisine
- Knowledge of best practices for training kitchen staff and implementing kitchen procedures
- High level of creativity and reliability
- Flexible schedule required
- Familiarity with menu costing procedures
- Adhere to USDA, FDA and HACCP rules
Examples of Sr Sous Chef/ Chef De Cuisine responsibilities
Leadership Skills: Sous chefs are in charge often manage the entire kitchen, from the dishwasher to the cooks. Being a good leader, who can assign tasks, hire the right people, motivate workers in a high stress environment will help you immensely.
Hand-Eye Coordination: All chefs work with knives and must have excellent technique when cutting and preparing food. Hand-eye coordination is needed.
Sense of Taste and Smell: Delicious food brings in customers. Sous chefs are the last line of defense to make sure each piece of food is safe, prepared correctly and tasty.
Time Management Skills: Kitchens get busy quickly, food can get ruined easily if you cannot manage your time. Great time management will help you avoid burned or spoiled food and angry customers.
Create schedules for kitchen staff to ensure optimum resource management and speed of service
- Train new and existing kitchen staff on the preparation, arrangement and plating of dishes per the current menu
- Ensure all staff members adhere to culinary standards and regulations
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns personally
- Design new menu choices based on seasonal ingredients and customer demand
- Track, record and replenish inventory as needed
- Cross-train kitchen staff on multiple stations
- Assist lead chef with pricing menu items
- Research new developments in all cuisines and apply knowledge to your repertoire
- Creativity: Knowledge of ingredients and how to use them in a creative way will serve you well.