We offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of one of the top 100 fastest-growing organizations, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for dynamic motivated/ driven professionals to join our team. We are currently seeking strong candidates immediately for this unique opportunity!
- Creating purchase orders in the Company Portal as requested by the clients.
- Report quantities to be produced and packed for delivery. Make a report update when a new order is placed.
- Update and print invoices from the accounting system. Make sure every invoice has the correct terms and date of delivery.
- Send invoices to the clients by email. Answer proactively to our customers’ requests.
- Upload invoices into the company storage cloud.
Director of Sales
- Make outbound calls to generate new leads with existing clients – no cold calling
- Answer incoming calls from prospective clients
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the customer to use our products demonstrating how our services meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
- Neat and groomed appearance and pleasant, outgoing disposition
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to perform under pressure and to keep calm in the face of adversity or tension
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with GMP and Food Safety guidelines preferred
- College degree preferred
- Fluent in English; multilingual strongly preferred
- Basic math skills
$14.00 – $15.00 per hour